Hi everyone!
Its going to to be a somewhat short email today, and the reason for that is=simple: Boo.
What is boo? it is not cool.
My stomach is churning right now, and I am a bit frustrated with my own lac= k of computer savie right now, seeing as I am making lots of typing errors = because of the funky keyboard.
All is well though, I am just feeling under the weather for the past week b= ecause the bugs finally hit my system and I am suffering. But dont worry. I= ts all good. This past week was faster and we are working hard.
I can't believe i forgot last time I emailed you to tell you this: I baptiz= ed someone on saturday! It was a continuation of my companions teaching, so= I didnt really do anything, but it was cool that my comp gave me the oppor= tunity to baptize him. His name is Carlos and he is an older guy, with his = right eye always shut. One eye willy style.
Dave, thanks for your letter. It was really cool, and i agree with you comp= letely. It was one of the lessons that one of my teachers at the MTC taught= me. He loves the gospel. He loves it with all his heart. And he shows that= love in everything he does, from teaching the lessons to teaching missiona= ries.
Mom, I love you guys. Thanks for all of your letters. I am taking some cool pictures and I hope you all like them. My comp is cool, but the way he eats would make Rachel want to slap him.
I really don't feel well, so I am going to end this email a little early. D= ont worry though. Every missionary here goes through this. Love you. Love God.
Somewhere im 2nd Nephi, last chapter, Nephi calls Jesus "his Jesus"
I love my Jesus.
Love my family,
Elder Hale
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment